Gmail is undoubtedly a renowned and acclaimed email domain across the globe. They are one of the best email service providers. It is owned by Google which provides great features. It also provides regular updates to keep your account in sync with the latest features and technology. SMTP or the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol is a set of links that is used to send mail over the internet. But sometimes you find Smtp.gmail.com failed. It can happen due to technical glitches. Let’s have a look at the ways to troubleshoot the error.
Steps to fix Gmail SMTP settings:
- One of the main reasons SMTP does not work is that you might be using unprotected software in your emails.
- Then, enter the details and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the less secure apps and then turn it off.
- Check for the latest available updates and update Gmail.
- Then check if Gmail has started working.
Follow the steps mentioned above and if your SMTP does not work you can use the two-step verification method to access your emails.
Another issue that users face is Gmail keeps crashing Chrome. Google Chrome usually slows down or stops because of memory management problems. Sometimes a broken extension freezes the browser. Follow the steps mentioned below to restore the proper working of your browser.
Steps to fix Gmail crashing:
- Press the Windows key and R to run the command.
- Copy the default folder to the desktop.
- Power off the computer and restart it.
- Navigate chrome in the search bar by typing chrome.
- Chose, an open file location.
- Then, click on run as administrator.
- Thereafter, delete the default folder from the desktop.
The above-mentioned steps are the specific instructions if you face Android chrome running slow. Follow the instructions carefully and try some troubleshooting ways to ensure Gmail keeps crashing Chrome. Make sure your application is updated. Clear the cache and history and restore it to default settings.
Leave a Reply